How to apply for DAFI Scholarships
In order to be eligible to DAFI scholarships, a candidate must:
- be a refugee with recognised refugee status;
- have successfully completed secondary schooling to a high standard;
- have no other means of support for university studies;
- select a course of study that is likely to lead to employment in the country of origin with maximum three to four years duration;
- not be older than 28 years at the beginning of studies;
- have no other family member receiving a DAFI scholarship.
For more information on how to apply, please visit this website.